Monday, July 14, 2008

i guess i better do this :)

so i've been meme'd twice now, by brian and the lovely laura and since i couldn't sleep i figured i might as well do this :)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

***

1. There is still a tiny part of me that dreams of being a ballerina.
2. I absolutely love my job and don't really feel as if I go to work or am an adult.
3. I apparently have weird tastebuds....I hate all cheese, all coffee, and all alcohol (well, all that I have tried, anyway) and certain fruits make my tongue burn.
4. I love cheesy movies, but cheesiness in real life kind of makes me want to throw up. (and there is defintely a difference between cheesy and romantic!)
5. I absolutely detest all packing and unpacking, even though I love traveling.
6. Somewhere up in the sky there is a star that is named after me.
7. I used to think that when you could see the sun's rays streaming in through the clouds that if you could get right under those spots you could look up and see heaven....and was devastated to learn that that effect is caused by smog.

Now, unfortunatey, everyone I know with a blog has already done this, so I have no one to tag. oops!

No comments: