Monday, November 10, 2008

this is for you, kristen!

So I promised Kristen to post videos from the costume party. I have done so, with the understanding that they cannot be used for blackmail :)
After being inspired by the movie 13 Going on 30, my roommates and I decided to learn the dance to Thriller and perform it at our costume party:



My camera cut out so here is part 2....watch closely at the end and you will see me totally smash into the wall :)




There were other entertaining videos, but I don't have the performer's permission to post those, so I will have to try to find a more private way of sharing those with Kristen! All in all, it was quite the entertaining night...although Kristen, you are probably the only person to find these videos as entertaining as I do :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would have been great....well if the videos worked anyway. The idea alone is great. That is probably the most fun part of the movie. Our neighbor in college knew the entire dance step by step and was going to teach my house but we never could get everyone together for it.

Ashlyn said...

so fun! and i think i fixed the problem with the videos!

laura said...

that.was.amazing!
thank you for that :)

Anonymous said...

oh, i'm so glad you posted them! and just for me?! you're awesome! I loved it! in person would have been so much better but this is definitely the next best thing...and it was totally fun to identify the voices i was hearing in the background! you were all amazing! thanks so much friend!!!

brian said...

That was awesome!